Dhani, formerly known as Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited is designed to make accessing funds during your financial emergency easier. They have the quickest online loan processes. Dhani app is also known for its specific perks provided to doctors. You can access the Indiabulls Dhani Credit Line and get loans up to Rs. 5 Lakhs. They also offer A Lifetime Free Cashback Card which helps you shop across 30 Lakh shops with a Flat 2% cashback on everything.
Indiabulls Dhani Instant Loan Details –
|Highlights of Dhani instant loan app :|
|Age Requirement||Above 21 years|
|Interest rate||starting from 13.99% p.a|
|Minimum loan amount||Rs. 1000|
|Maximum loan amount||Rs. 15 lakhs|
|Repayment time||3 to 24 months|
|Subscription fee||Rs.125 to Rs. 1500|
|Processing fees||3% onwards|
Features of Dhani personal loan app –
- Instant Loan up to 15 lakhs
- Low EMIs
- 0% Interest EMIs
- Amazing Cashback offers
- only principal payback after 90 days
- Free Dhani RuPay card
- Completely online process
- Benefits of Health Subscription that provides access to unlimited doctor consultations and 50% off on medicines.
How to get Dhani Instant Loan online –
Here is a step-by-step procedure on how to avail Dhani instant loan online :
Step 1 – Check your eligibility and apply using Aadhar or required documents –
Once you’ve checked your eligibility for loans, you can apply for Dhani instant loan either by
a. Using Aadhar details to complete KYC procedure or
b. By simply uploading identity documents and a selfie
To get Dhani instant loan, you need to apply online through the app with the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Identity proof
- Applicant’s selfie
Step 2 – Get verification done
Once your profile is verified, go through all the details related to your loan like amount, tenure, rate, and proceed for disbursal.
Step 3 – Receive your money –
At this point, you’ll receive your money in your bank account. You’ll also need to link your bank account for automatic deduction of monthly EMIs. You can also use Aadhar based mandate option.
Eligibility criteria for Dhani Instant Loan –
- Age requirement – 21 or above
- Must be self-employed or salaried
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Must have Aadhar number
- You must check with your bank if they’ll allow auto deduction of monthly EMI payments through Net banking or debit cards.
Verification process for Dhani Instant Loan –
- After applying for the loan, on the Dhani loan app with appropriate details, you’ll need to enter a valid phone number.
- Enter the OTP that you must have received on that number.
- The representatives of the lender will verify your number and will ask you to enter the loan amount.
- They will ask for a few basic details, after which the lender will verify your identity. Post this, you’ll receive your loan amount in the bank account within minutes.
We hope this blog helped you. Now that you know every detail of how to get Dhani Instant Loan, check out their website and sign up for your loan in a few clicks.